- “Economic Freedom Improves Income Mobility: Evidence from Canadian Provinces, 1982–2018” (with V. Geloso), Journal of Institutional Economics 18.5 (2022), 807-826
- “Who Gains from Economic Freedom? A Panel Analysis of Decile Income Levels” (with R. Lawson) Economics and Business Letters Vol. 10, No. 2 (June 2021).
“Is the Taylor Rule Still an Adequate Representation of Monetary Policy in Macroeconomic Models?” (with S. Schuh), under review
“Does Oil Production Matter for State Level Inflation?” (with M. Roy)
Works in Progress
- The Racial Political Economy of Bank Entry Restrictions (with J. Hall)
- Does the Minimum Wage Improve Upward Mobility? Evidence from Canada (with V. Geloso)
- Time Varying Output Gaps and Monetary Policy (with S. Schuh)